The First Stone House
It was built in 1918 with stones from a quarry near the city of Acre that were carried by camels down to the village. The first house was built for the village’s Mukhtar and was also the first house to receive fresh water inside the house.
Historical, Point of Interest
Tel Taninim is a mound situated at the Taninim’s river delta, from the mound it is possible to see all the surrounding cities (Maagan Michael in the north, Jissr a-Zarqa to the east and Ceaseria to the south). In the past it was the place of the city Crocodilpolice, a hellenistic era prospering town.
Outdoor, Sightseeing, Nature